Apple has released the new iOS 9.3.2 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The iPhone/iPad operating system update is available to all iOS device users for download after several beta versions. Installation is made directly on the devices ( "Over The Air") or via iTunes.
This update will:
- Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
- Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
- Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
- Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
- Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps
We also offer download links to this latest Updated firmware.
Apple also released minor updates for its other iOS-derived platforms, the Apple Watch and the fourth-generation Apple TV. The release notes for watchOS 2.2.1 and tvOS 9.2.1 don't name any specific fixes, but if you want the latest "bug fixes and security updates," you can download both of them now.